With Nelson Searcy
TAKE YOUR STEWARDSHIP AND CHURCH FINANCES TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
This brand new Stewardship Tele-Coaching Network with Nelson Searcy is a nine month coaching network for Senior Pastors seeking to improve their stewardship system, increase giving and grow people spiritually through the challenge of giving generously.
The Coaching Network will follow the outline of the Stewardship System as taught by Nelson, and will be customized according to the specific needs of those accepted.
Are You Ready to Do What it Takes to:
- Increase the stewardship of your church
- Grow biblical disciples by challenging your congregation to be generous givers
- Recognize God's next step for you church
- Preach on stewardship and give people practical next steps they can take in their giving
- Stay ahead of budget even in the most challenging economy
- Be accountable for your own personal stewardship
- Have more money for ministry than you did the year before
The Stewardship Tele-Coaching Network with Nelson Searcy is a group of pastors that meet together monthly via telephone for training, coaching, and networking.
In this network you will learn:
- The one tool you must use if not used properly will hinder your stewardship and actually prevent people from worshipping God through giving.
- The four types of givers every church has and how to disciple each giver to grow in their faith.
- How your personal stewardship as a pastor impacts the stewardship of your church.
- The 'nuts and bolts' of Conducting a Christmas Offering and you can raise up FIVE times your weekly offering (without hurting your general budget.)
- How to preach unapologetically on giving and stewardship (and challenge non-believers to trust God with their finances.)
- Practical steps for holding your staff and leaders to giving generously.
- How to identify the causes that will motivate your people to give sacrificially
- Why some people are giving to other non-profit organizations instead of your church and how you challenge them to partner with God instead.
- How to conduct a "Tithe Challenge" that will cause greater spiritual growth in your church.
How Exactly Does This Work?
Each month there's a 75-minute conference call where you and the other participants call in to a special conference call line with Nelson.
At the same time, you will receive a special Internet page where you log-in to see Nelson's notes. Basically, you are seeing his notes on your computer while talking via phone.
Each month Nelson will present the latest insights into leading your church. While each month will be devoted to the Stewardship System he will also focus on specific topics relevant to each month's call as they relate to stewardship.
At the end of each call you are assigned an audio seminar and a book to study in preparation for the next book (some people have said that this 'guided learning' process is worth the entire investment in the coaching network).
About every other month there are special call-in times where you are able to ask Nelson specific questions about your church and situation (this is in addition to the unlimited email access you receive).
Who is Eligible to Sign Up?
Each church would secure ONE spot in the network and then MULTIPLE people from that church could be on call - e.g., the senior pastor, the stewardship pastor/team, stewardship lay leaders or all three.
Do You Still Have Questions?
Call Scott Whitaker, President of Church Leader Insights at 770-683-5435
FULL MONEY BACK COACHING GUARANTEE
If after completing this network, your budget doesn't increase enough to fully cover the cost of the network, I'll personally refund you the investment you've made in that network! In other words, if this network doesn't work for your church, I'll pay it! And you get to keep all the resources! In other words, I want to remove any fear you might have in joining this network. You can try it for three months with absolutely NO RISK!
Nelson Searcy is the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church. Started in 2002 in New York City, this groundbreaking church sees the majority of its growth coming from new believers and currently meets in several locations in Manhattan and Queens, as well as additional locations in San Francisco and Boca Raton, FL.
He is the author of over 75 church-growth resources and 10 books, including the BRAND NEW books "Connect: How to Double Your Number of Volunteers" and "The Greatness Principle: Finding Significance and Joy by Serving Others.
Nelson is also an experienced church planter, coach and church-growth strategist. Before to founding The Journey, he served as the Director of the Purpose Driven Community at Saddleback Church. He is also the founder of ChurchLeaderInsights.com, the Church Leader Training ministry of Nelson Searcy and The Journey Church.
What Do You Receive as Part of the Network?
- Monthly hands-on Stewardship Coaching from Nelson Searcy.
- A proven coaching process that leads to increased giving and biblical stewardship.
- Over $2000.00 in FREE resources from Church Leader Insights PLUS special discounts on any new resources.
- Unlimited email access to Nelson Searcy and the CLI team.
- A monthly coaching environment where everyone is focused on a Kingdom agenda.
- MP3s of each session for your review. NOTE: Even if you miss the exact date, you can listen to the network at your leisure.
- Private call-in times with Nelson Searcy to have your specific questions answered in more detail.
- The opportunity to let Nelson Searcy walk you step by step through implementing a Christmas Offering in your church
- Plus much, much more!