A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY SENIOR PASTOR COACHING
Dear Senior Pastor,
Today I want to invite you to take the next step in your ministry and church growth by joining my Senior Pastor Coaching Network.
Here's some powerful questions for you to consider:
- What if your church could double in attendance over the next year and so could your personal effectiveness?
- You could consistently get everything done at the office, easily manage your staff and volunteers, and still get home on time for dinner and family fun each night?
- You could increase your offerings by as much as 50% over the next twelve months
These are typical results I've seen in hundreds of pastors who have completed my coaching process.
There is no conference, seminary class, set of conferences or coaching process offered by any other organization, church leader or denomination that is as proven as my coaching process.
I'm not teaching you theory or stuff that I've only read about.
I'm coaching you as a fellow practitioner who is in the trenches day after day leading a growing church in one of the most difficult cities in the world.
In addition, the coaching process that I will lead you through is a proven process that has been effective with over 2,000 churches from 60 diverse denominations and in small and large cities.
Use the "Down Economy" to Grow Your Church
With the challenging economic climate that we are experiencing right now, this is THE BEST time to lead a growing church. You see, unchurched people are most likely to come to church when they are:
- In trouble
- Under tension
- In transition
And there's a lot of trouble, transition and tension in our country. Are you ready for the lost and broken people that God wants to send your way so that they can become fully devoted followers? Are you willing to get ready to lead at a high level?
When You Grow, Your Church Will Grow
The truth is, all growing churches are led by growing leaders!
For the last two decades, I've been asking, "Why do some churches grow and others do not?" There is only one commonality among all growing churches: they are led by growing leaders.
Through my coaching networks, I've personally coached more than 2,000 pastors — from American Baptists to Pentecostal Holiness to United Methodists (and every denomination in between) — who have made a serious commitment to grow. And God has honored their personal commitment to growth by allowing them to see evangelistic growth. Are you preparing for God to bless your church?
You Can Break the Barriers That Are Keeping Your Church From Growing
Is it possible that you are facing one or more growth barriers or system constraints in your church? You see, the wrong question to ask when we want to grow a church and reach people is, "How do I get my church to grow?" This will lead to wrong answers every time.
The right question to ask when we want to lead our church to the next level is, "What is keeping my church from growing?"
There could very well be one particular constraint or barrier that if removed could allow your church to start growing immediately!
The Journey Church
Founder, Church Leader Insights and Renegade Pastors Network
My Coaching Network Will Help You Break Through Your Barrier
You are invited to be a part an elite group of Senior Pastors that I will train in personal and church growth over the next year.
This coaching network is not for everyone. It is only for those pastors who are serious about leading their church to its full redemptive potential. Those pastors who are serious about being "stretched" in their thinking and leadership.
This network is for those who are willing to take action and make a commitment to fully participate. I'm not looking for "lukewarm" commitments.
Joining My Senior Pastor Coaching Network Will Help You Accomplish More
Instead of flying to my office, each month you will join in this coaching network via your computer.
As I'm coaching you, you will log on to your coaching hub where you can see my notes and coaching assignments.
In other words, you will experience the same coaching that others have experienced while SAVING THOUSANDS of dollars in travel costs and SAVING DOZENS OF HOURS on cross-country flights.
Unlike other Coaching Networks, You Get FREE Resources!
I will share every church growth and personal development principle I know and give you every resource I've developed to help you implement each principle.
Don't worry, it will not be overwhelming...everything will be delivered in manageable bits over the course of the year.
All That Said, Here's the "Official List" of What You Will Receive in This Network:
- Monthly hands-on coaching from me.
- A proven coaching process that leads to growth and health.
- Over $4,166.70 in FREE resources from Church Leader Insights (including all 8 systems seminars) PLUS special discounts on any new resources.
- Unlimited email access to me and my Church Leader Insights team.
- A monthly coaching environment where everyone is focused on a Kingdom agenda.
- Archived coaching sessions for your review. (NOTE: You can listen to the network at your leisure.)
- Private "call-in" times with me to have your specific questions answered in more detail.
- The opportunity to grow and take your church to the next level.
Plus much, much more! As you can see, just the tangible benefits you will receive as part of this network will far out-weigh your monthly financial investment.
I Will Help You Grow Each Month
In addition to our monthly coaching session, you will receive the recording for one of my exclusive church growth resources and a hand-selected book, plus another book (generally, a business book with clear application to ministry).
While this network will stretch you to grow, study and read, it will not be overwhelming. I'll help you prioritize so you can maximize your effectiveness as a Pastor.
At the same time, there will be opportunities for you to share your ideas and learnings from the network, plus you'll be able to submit prayer requests and ask questions to me and everyone else in the network.
Each network session is 75 minutes. I want to make sure that we fully cover all eight Church Systems and each of the nine Growth Barriers from my books and resources.
You Will Discover And Implement The Eight Systems In Your Church
We will cover each of my eight systems of a healthy church plus issues related to personal development, time management and growth barriers. Here is an outline of what we will cover:
- SYSTEMS OVERVIEW:
- After gaining a more thorough understanding of each of the Eight Systems of a Healthy Church, you can immediately start evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your church. You’ll be able to develop a clear and easy-to-implement plan for the rest of your coaching experience.
- Nelson will give you immediate next steps that you can take this Sunday to reach and keep more first-time guests in your church. These simple “Big Rocks” will have you seeing immediate results!
- STEWARDSHIP PART 1:
- Stewardship is a big system! In this first part of two, Nelson will give you the basic steps that you can take to implement a healthy Stewardship System that is focused on discipleship as the ultimate goal.
- EVANGELISM PART 1:
- You will learn how to create “Big Days” in your church and how to maximize your preaching through a One-Year Preaching Calendar. This session will immediately relieve your stress of having to plan and prepare from week to week.
- EVANGELISM PART 2:
- In this second session on Evangelism, Nelson will help you create a culture of Evangelism in your church. If your church has been stagnant for years or is experiencing explosive growth, Nelson will give you the tools necessary to raise the evangelistic temperature of your church.
- SMALL GROUPS:
- 100% participation – that is the goal of this session. What can you do in your Sunday School or Small Groups Ministry that will help you get 100% participation? In this session, Nelson will share how The Journey (and numerous coaching alumni) consistently exceed that goal, regardless of denomination, location or background!
- WORSHIP PLANNING:
- Regardless of your music, creative elements or traditions, Nelson will give you “Seven Ways to Improve the Quality of Your Worship Service.” PLUS, he’ll share four evaluation questions you can ask yourself and/or your staff every Monday so that you can improve Sunday after Sunday.
- STEWARDSHIP PART 2:
- In this advanced session on Stewardship, Nelson will give you time-tested tools that have consistently helped coaching alumni increase their offerings by 27%! Plus, you’ll learn five stewardship decisions every pastor should make to lead an effective Stewardship System.
- Nelson will give you an effective plan to help increase the number of volunteers in your church. You’ll also learn how to “Create a First Serve” opportunity that will motivate your people to serve.
- LEADERSHIP and STAFFING:
- Staffing can bring the greatest joys and the greatest headaches as you lead your church. Nelson will guide you on avoiding the multiple landmines in leading your staff. Even if you don’t have any staff, these are practical steps that you can take to lead your key leaders.
- PERSONAL LEADERSHIP:
- You will learn how to create a simple and practical personal growth plan that will help you enjoy your days off, take consistent vacations (where you’re not distracted by ministry) and be more effective each day in your ministry.
- In this session, Nelson will help you create a church strategy utilizing all the tools that you’ve accumulated during the network. You’ll evaluate the health of each system in your church and what you can do to take them to the next level.
PLUS, you’ll receive a “Coaching Blueprint” that gives you specific next steps. There are “Getting Started” next steps that will help you implement the very basics of the system, an “Intermediate Blueprint” that will guide you to implement beyond the basics, and for Coaching Alumni there is an “Accelerated Blueprint” that will help you go even further with each system!
Finally, A Coaching Network To Fit Your Busy Schedule
Your Own Personal Church Growth Library
I strongly encourage you to make every monthly coaching module, but I also know that ministry is messy and uncertain, so I will record every session and you will receive an archive of every session in your hub.
Plus, every month you will receive resources and materials to help you implement what you are learning. You will have a complete Church Growth Library at your fingertips!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
ADDITIONAL BONUS: FREE Renegade Pastors Network Membership (Over $1,200.00 Annual Value)
A Renegade Pastor is someone who has abandoned "average" and is pursuing God's highest and best for their life, their ministry and their church.
Your membership benefits include:
EVEN MORE BONUSES - As a new member of the Renegade Pastors Network, you'll immediately receive these Bonus Resources ($813.20 Value):
Your monthly membership in the NEW Renegade Pastors Network will help you achieve personal growth, ministry-life balance and accomplish great things for God's Kingdom.
An Unbelievable Opportunity Demands a Great Guarantee
100% Coaching Guarantee!
This network is not for everyone but if you choose to join, I would like to offer you a no-hassle, no questions asked guarantee. Here it is: I'm so confident that you will find this Network beneficial that any time you can call my office and tell me that this network isn't benefiting your church or your leadership ability and your membership will be canceled. Plus, you can keep any of the resources, MP3s or seminar materials that you have received to date.
In other words, I want to remove any fear you might have in joining this network.
You can try it with absolutely NO RISK!
Yes Nelson, I'm ready to join the NEW online Senior Pastor Coaching Network for the lowest rate available - only $397 a month!
I'm ready to join the Monthly Online Senior Pastor Coaching Network - locking in my $397/month rate AND immediately receive FREE membership in the Renegade Pastors Network ($1,188.00 value) with the $813.20 in immediate bonuses!
Your credit card will be charged $397 today and on the 1st of every month for each monthly coaching session. Only submit the form once, otherwise more than one subscription may be charged to your account. Your statement will show the charge from the Nelson Searcy Company.
Your Online Senior Coaching Network and Renegade Pastors membership subscription is for ONE church. Please do not distribute these resources to any other church, organization, or individual. All materials are protected by federal copyright laws and cannot be distributed or reproduced without written consent.
If you have any questions about your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-264-5129.
Meet Dr. Nelson Searcy
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church growth strategist, pastor, church planter and coach, serving in ministry for more than 25 years and consulting with churches around the world. As founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, he has personally trained more than 50,000 church leaders in over 45 denominations through live events, seminars and monthly coaching, helping them break common growth barriers like 125, 250, 500, 1000 and beyond, all while maintaining personal life and ministry balance. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor, Evangelism, Stewardship, Assimilation and Advanced Coaching networks. Nelson is also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church, with locations across New York City and in Boca Raton, FL. Nelson and his church routinely appear on lists such as “The 50 Most Influential Churches” and “The 25 Most Innovative Leaders.” He is the author of over 85 church growth resources and 15+ books, including The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry and The Difference Maker: Using Your Everyday Life for Eternal Impact. Nelson is the recipient of the prestigious Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Great Commission Research. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches. He divides his time between NYC and South Florida. He and his wife, Kelley, have one son, Alexander.