Dear Senior Pastor,
Today I want to invite you to take the next step in your ministry and church growth by joining my Stewardship Coaching Network.
Here's some powerful questions for you to consider:
- What if your church could grow spiritually by becoming faithful in their personal stewardship?
- You could consistently meet budget, increase giving toward missions and church planting?
- You could increase your offerings by as much as 50%?
These are typical results I've seen in hundreds of pastors who have completed my coaching process.
There is no conference, seminary class, set of conferences or coaching process offered by any other organization, church leader or denomination that is as proven as my coaching process.
I'm not teaching you theory or stuff that I've only read about.
I'm coaching you as a fellow practitioner who is in the trenches day after day leading a growing church in one of the most difficult cities in the world.
In addition, the coaching process that I will lead you through is a proven Stewardship System that has been effective with over 2,000 churches from 60 diverse denominations and in small and large cities.
TAKE YOUR STEWARDSHIP AND CHURCH FINANCES TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
This brand new Stewardship Coaching Network with Nelson Searcy is a nine month coaching network for those seeking to improve their stewardship system, increase giving and grow people spiritually through the challenge of giving generously.
The Coaching Network will follow the outline of the Stewardship System as taught by Nelson, and will be customized according to the specific needs of those accepted.
Are You Ready to Do What it Takes to:
- Increase the stewardship of your church
- Grow biblical disciples by challenging your congregation to be generous givers
- Recognize God's next step for your church
- Preach on stewardship and give people practical next steps they can take in their giving
- Stay ahead of budget even in the most challenging economy
- Be accountable for your own personal stewardship
- Have more money for ministry than you did the year before
How Exactly Does This Work?
Each month there's a 75-minute coaching module where you and the other participants will log-in at your convenience to receive your monthly coaching session.
At the same time, you will receive a special coaching blueprint and resources with everything you need to implement the teachings from the monthly coaching module.
Each month Nelson will present the latest insights into leading your church. While each month will be devoted to the Stewardship System, he will also focus on specific topics relevant to each month's module as they relate to stewardship.
At the end of each module, you are assigned an audio seminar and a book to study in preparation for the next book (some people have said that this 'guided learning' process is worth the entire investment in the coaching network).
Also, you will be able to have special Q&A call-in times where you get your specific questions answered. Plus, you will have unlimited email access to Nelson and the Church Leader Insights Team so that you can receive a more timely reply to your questions.
What Do You Receive as Part of the Network?
- Monthly hands-on Stewardship Coaching from Nelson Searcy.
- A proven coaching process that leads to increased giving and biblical stewardship.
- Over $2000.00 in FREE resources from Church Leader Insights PLUS special discounts on any new resources.
- Unlimited email access to Nelson Searcy and the CLI team.
- A monthly coaching environment where everyone is focused on a Kingdom agenda.
- MP3s of each session for your review.
- Private call-in times with Nelson Searcy to have your specific questions answered in more detail.
- Plus much, much more!
Who is Eligible to Sign Up?
Each church would secure ONE spot in the network and then MULTIPLE people from that church could be on call - e.g., the senior pastor, the stewardship pastor/team, stewardship lay leaders or all three.
In this network you will learn:
- The seven basic stewardship mistakes that can exist in your church and how to prevent them going forward
- The five types of givers every church has, and how to disciple each giver to grow in their faith
- A proven offering envelope that you can copy and start using immediately in your church to increase offerings
- How to preach unapologetically on giving and challenge your people to embrace generosity
- The most proven ways to cultivate first-time givers in your church (even those who attend but haven’t ever given)
- Eight measurements of an effective Stewardship System and how to evaluate yours (plus practical and easy-to-implement improvements for each area)
- A step-by-step guide to your personal stewardship as a pastor — and how you too can become debt-free and more generous, regardless of your salary
- The steps needed to move from ONE way to give (the Sunday offering) to MULTIPLE giving options — what works, what doesn’t work and, most importantly, what to do first (PLUS the dos and don’ts of each one)
- Practical steps for holding your staff and leaders accountable (Yes, you can! In fact, it’s your job as pastor. You’ll learn how to do it without getting fired.)
- A guide to effectively utilizing giving statements. Every church does an annual statement but with just a few (no cost) tweaks, you can use it to increase giving. Plus, how to move beyond just one giving statement to fully reporting to your people (never again will you be questioned about budget or giving if you use this strategy!).
- Why your personal stewardship as a pastor impacts the stewardship of your church and how you can improve both
- 12 steps to improving your Sunday offering collection (Yes, the way you are receiving the offering is hurting your stewardship system!)
- The nuts and bolts of conducting a Christmas Offering and how you can raise up to FIVE times your weekly offering (without hurting your general budget)
- 8 ways to create a culture of generosity within your church
- How to challenge people to become extravagant givers
- How to identify the causes that will motivate your people to give sacrificially
- How to conduct a “Tithe Challenge” that will cause greater spiritual growth in your church
- Why some people give to other non-profit organizations instead of our church, and how to challenge them to partner with God
- And much more over the nine months of coaching with Nelson!
An Unbelievable Opportunity Demands a Great Guarantee
100% Coaching Guarantee!
This network is not for everyone but if you choose to join, I would like to offer you a no-hassle, no questions asked guarantee. Here it is: I'm so confident that you will find this Network beneficial that any time you can call my office and tell me that this network isn't benefiting your church or your leadership ability and your membership will be canceled. Plus, you can keep any of the resources, MP3s or seminar materials that you have received to date.
In other words, I want to remove any fear you might have in joining this network.
You can try it with absolutely NO RISK!
Yes Nelson, I'm ready to join the NEW online Stewardship Coaching Network for the lowest rate available - only $297 a month!
I'm ready to join the Monthly Online Stewardship Coaching Network - locking in my $297/month rate AND immediately receiving FREE membership in the Renegade Pastors Network ($1,188.00 value) with $813.20 in immediate bonuses!
Your credit card will be charged $297 today and on the 1st of every month for each monthly coaching session. Only submit the form once, otherwise more than one subscription may be charged to your account. Your statement will show the charge from the Nelson Searcy Company.
Your Online Stewardship Coaching Network and Renegade Pastors membership subscription is for ONE church. Please do not distribute these resources to any other church, organization, or individual. All materials are protected by federal copyright laws and cannot be distributed or reproduced without written consent.
If you have any questions about your membership, please email email@example.com or call 800-264-5129.
Meet Dr. Nelson Searcy
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church growth strategist, pastor, church planter and coach, serving in ministry for more than 25 years and consulting with churches around the world. As founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, he has personally trained more than 50,000 church leaders in over 45 denominations through live events, seminars and monthly coaching, helping them break common growth barriers like 125, 250, 500, 1000 and beyond, all while maintaining personal life and ministry balance. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor, Evangelism, Stewardship, Assimilation and Advanced Coaching networks. Nelson is also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church, with locations across New York City and in Boca Raton, FL. Nelson and his church routinely appear on lists such as “The 50 Most Influential Churches” and “The 25 Most Innovative Leaders.” He is the author of over 85 church growth resources and 15+ books, including The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry and The Difference Maker: Using Your Everyday Life for Eternal Impact. Nelson is the recipient of the prestigious Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Great Commission Research. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches. He divides his time between NYC and South Florida. He and his wife, Kelley, have one son, Alexander.