Official Fusion Book Site
By Nelson Searcy and Jennifer Dykes Henson
Enter your information below to immediately access your Fusion book resources
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church planter, coach and church growth strategist, consulting with churches around the world, including many of the largest and fastest-growing ones. He is also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church in New York City. Started in 2002, this groundbreaking church sees the majority of its growth coming from new believers and currently meets in locations in Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, as well as San Francisco and Boca Raton, FL.
Nelson is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Great Commission Research. He is the author of over 75 church growth resources and 12 books, including the brand-new The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry.
He’s trained more than 50,000 church leaders as founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, which is designed to help pastors abandon average and strive for God’s best in their personal lives and ministry. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor and Advanced Coaching Networks. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches.
Jennifer Dykes Henson
Jennifer is a freelance writer based in New York City. She has served as a writer/producer and ministry consultant to organizations across the East Coast. Prior to moving to New York, Jennifer worked with Dr. Charles Stanley as the manager of marketing communications for In Touch Ministries in Atlanta, Georgia.
Welcome to the Official Site of Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests into Fully-Engaged Members of Your Church by Nelson Searcy & Jennifer Dykes Henson.
Through this page you can download free support downloads, tools, articles and newsletters that deepen the principles discussed in the Fusion book and will help you maximize your church's small groups.
Enter your information in the form on the left side of this page and click "Take Me To My Resources!" for immediate access to the resources I reference in the book.
Lead Pastor, The Journey Church
FREE Webinar #1 - The Introduction to Church Systems Webinar
Grow your church through healthy systems!
Like the human body, your church body functions best (and as intended) with optimized and healthy systems. By identifying and upgrading your church's systems you'll be able to reach more people and make stronger disciples.
Join Nelson Searcy for this FREE, 75-minute webinar to discover all eight of your church's systems and how you can begin to make each of them more effective for greater health and growth.
Here's what you will discover:
- How your church could be seeing much greater Kingdom results than it is now.
- The eight systems of your church and why God designed them to fulfill the purposes of His church.
- How each system will Save You Stress Time Energy and Money (and reduce your leadership headaches).
- Which system you can upgrade now to see immediate growth (as quickly as next Sunday).
- How one system holds the key to reduced stress and increased creativity each week.
- Your clear next steps to begin upgrading your church's systems immediately.
- And more!
FREE Webinar #2 - The Top 3 Assimilation Mistakes Webinar
You're invited to join Nelson Searcy for this FREE, one-hour webinar where you'll discover the three most common mistakes churches make in connecting new people AND how you can avoid them!
Best of all, this webinar is FREE for you to experience from the comfort of your home or office (all you need is a computer with speakers or headphones and internet access - no phone line or long distance required).
What to Expect...
- The simple change in your follow up that will yield more returning guests immediately
- How to make sure no one "falls through the cracks" at your church.
- The #1 reason you're unable to follow up with first-time guests and what you can do about it this Sunday!
- How your church can harness the power of assimilation to grow and make more disciples.
- The dirty word that you should remove from your church's vocabulary starting this week.
- How you can WOW guests into coming back as a second-time guest!
- The mistake that every church makes and how you can avoid it.
- Plus much more