Official Fusion Book Site
By Nelson Searcy and Jennifer Dykes Henson
Enter your information below to immediately access your Fusion book resources
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church planter, coach and church growth strategist, working with churches in over 45 denominations. He started coaching pastors in 2006 and has personally coached over 2100+ senior pastors, helping them break common growth barriers like 125, 250, 500, 1000 and beyond, all while maintaining personal life and ministry balance.
As founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, he has trained more than 50,000 church leaders (3,000+ church planters). The Renegade Pastors Network is designed to help pastors abandon average and strive for God’s best in their personal lives AND in their ministry. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor and Advanced Coaching network. Senior Pastor Coaching members average a 25% increase in attendance and a 20% increase in giving.
Nelson is also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church, with locations across New York City and in San Francisco and Boca Raton, FL. He is the author of over 80 church growth resources and 14+ books, including The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches.
Jennifer Dykes Henson
Jennifer is a freelance writer based in New York City. She has served as a writer/producer and ministry consultant to organizations across the East Coast. Prior to moving to New York, Jennifer worked with Dr. Charles Stanley as the manager of marketing communications for In Touch Ministries in Atlanta, Georgia.
Welcome to the Official Site of Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests into Fully-Engaged Members of Your Church by Nelson Searcy & Jennifer Dykes Henson.
Through this page you can download free support downloads, tools, articles and newsletters that deepen the principles discussed in the Fusion book and will help you maximize your church's small groups.
Enter your information in the form on the left side of this page and click "Take Me To My Resources!" for immediate access to the resources I reference in the book.
Lead Pastor, The Journey Church
FREE Webinar #1 - The Introduction to Church Systems Webinar
Grow your church through healthy systems!
Like the human body, your church body functions best (and as intended) with optimized and healthy systems. By identifying and upgrading your church's systems you'll be able to reach more people and make stronger disciples.
Join Nelson Searcy for this FREE, 75-minute webinar to discover all eight of your church's systems and how you can begin to make each of them more effective for greater health and growth.
Here's what you will discover:
- How your church could be seeing much greater Kingdom results than it is now.
- The eight systems of your church and why God designed them to fulfill the purposes of His church.
- How each system will Save You Stress Time Energy and Money (and reduce your leadership headaches).
- Which system you can upgrade now to see immediate growth (as quickly as next Sunday).
- How one system holds the key to reduced stress and increased creativity each week.
- Your clear next steps to begin upgrading your church's systems immediately.
- And more!
FREE Webinar #2 - The Top 3 Assimilation Mistakes Webinar
You're invited to join Nelson Searcy for this FREE, one-hour webinar where you'll discover the three most common mistakes churches make in connecting new people AND how you can avoid them!
Best of all, this webinar is FREE for you to experience from the comfort of your home or office (all you need is a computer with speakers or headphones and internet access - no phone line or long distance required).
What to Expect...
- The simple change in your follow up that will yield more returning guests immediately
- How to make sure no one "falls through the cracks" at your church.
- The #1 reason you're unable to follow up with first-time guests and what you can do about it this Sunday!
- How your church can harness the power of assimilation to grow and make more disciples.
- The dirty word that you should remove from your church's vocabulary starting this week.
- How you can WOW guests into coming back as a second-time guest!
- The mistake that every church makes and how you can avoid it.
- Plus much more