To download the resource below, right click on the link, then choose “save as” and download to your desired location.
Activate Chapter 1 (PDF)
SMALL GROUPS PASTOR TELE-COACHING
with Kerrick Thomas and Adam Bishop
This brand new Small Groups Tele-Coaching Network is an 8 month relationship-based coaching network for Small Group Pastors and other staff pastors seeking to learn how to effectively implement a semester-based small groups system at their church that allows them increase small group participation, develop new small group leaders and multiply life-change in their church.
The heart of the Network is found in a group of small group pastors talking together monthly over the phone for 2 hours - focused on taking small groups in their respective churches to the next level.
Kerrick Thomas will lead this Small Groups Coaching Network monthly - along with Adam Bishop, the Small Groups Pastor at The Journey Church. Kerrick is the Executive Pastor and a Teaching Pastor at The Journey Church.
He is also the co-author of Launch: Starting a New Church from Scratch and Activate: An Entirely New Approach to Small Groups, regularly leads coaching networks for church planters, executive pastors, small group pastors and teaches church leadership seminars with Nelson Searcy. Kerrick was part of the launch of The Journey Church in New York City in 2002. By 2009, The Journey has grown to over 1,200 attending each Sunday with 1,400+ in small groups.
- The Coaching Network will consist of 5 or more approved Small Group Pastors.
- The network will cover the 12 Big Small Group Ideas and the 4 F's of Implementing an Effective Small Group Ministry. Learnings will include how to get over 100% of your regular Sunday attendance signed up for small groups, how to multiply your small group leaders, how to mobilize your small groups for ministry and mission and how to create the best small group environment for spiritual growth and godly relationships.
For more info and to apply for
Small Groups Pastor Tele-Coaching now,
THE SMALL GROUPS INTENSIVE
The Small Groups Intensive is the live recording of a two-day small groups event that Nelson and Kerrick held exclusively for coaching alumni.
Now available to any pastor wanting to maximize his groups system, the Small Groups Intensive digs much deeper into the practical application of the principles discussed in Activate: An Entirely New Approach To Small Groups.
This resource will teach you:
- How to get 100% of your weekend attenders involved in small groups
- How to encourage people to join a group for the first-time
- How to continually recruit new small group leaders
- How to train your small group leaders
- How to keep your small group leaders from getting burned out
- How to grow a small groups ministry that you and your staff are passionate about
- How to multiply small groups without ever having to split
- How to maximize the semester-based system
- How to take advantage of big days in your church to help grow groups
- How to focus, form, fill and facilitate your small groups
- How to be more effective in ministry by utilizing your small groups system
- How to hold your members and attenders accountable for small group participation
- How to make groups more effective by thinking from the outside in
- How to foster true life change in your small groups
- How to pinpoint the ideal size for a small group
- How to develop a clear and effective sign-up system
- How to mobilize small groups for evangelism
- How to use small groups to keep new people connected to your church
- How to create small group environments that encourage true connection
- How to use the natural flow of the calendar to support your small groups system
- How and why you should develop a small groups covenant
- Plus so much more, including answers to the top 47 questions asked by those in attendance!
- BONUS - The Original 3 Hour Small Groups Seminar
Secure Your CD Set
Or you can BUY THE BOOK from Amazon.
100% NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE: We are so certain that these resources will benefit you and your church that we will give you a 365 day no-hassle guarantee. Take your time to listen and implement the ideas in these resources and if at any time you are not fully satisfied, then you can receive a prompt and courteous refund.